Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Cancer - How Alkaline Water Can Combat Cancer Cell Formation!

You have cancer!

cancer step outside the box

Even though I was expecting it, that was still the most dreadful moment of my life. The surgeon went on to tell me that "these days it isn't necessarily terminal". My ears heard him... but I didn't take it in. I was simply too overwhelmed with what seemed the enormity of the situation. Regardless of what he said, I knew that my death was imminent.

Cancer

But perhaps I have been good in another life... it was prostate cancer and I was lucky... we caught it in time! I had the surgery and seven years later there is no sign of its return. But the worry is still there in the back of my mind. My father died from prostate cancer complications so that creates a higher genetic risk for me. I am very much aware that I must do everything I can to protect my body from a return visit in some other organ.

I didn't know much about cancer seven years ago, I don't know much about it now; but these days I'm hyper-vigilant... I'm always open to exploring alternative ideas and therapies.

I began a program of high quality anti-oxidant food supplements as a first defense. But what I didn't know and what doesn't seem to be common knowledge, is that Alkaline Water produced in a High Quality Ion Generator can have as much as eight times the anti-oxidant power of Vitamin C if drank within a few hours of production.

But even then ...when "ionized alkaline water" came into my life a few months ago I was not looking to it to have any beneficial effects in regard to cancer. It completely relieved my wife of long term (30 years) acid reflux symptoms and it healed a vicious skin rash I had had for 8 years. Medical science had brought minimal relief to either of those conditions.

But back to cancer and alkaline water... here's what I found:

Dr. Otto Warburg, a well known cancer researcher, wrote about oxygen's relationship to the pH of the internal environment of cancer cells. Since fermentation was a major metabolic pathway of cancer cells, Warburg reported that cancer cells maintain a lower pH, as low as 6.0 (acidic), due to lactic acid production and elevated carbon dioxide. He firmly believed that there was a direct relationship between pH and oxygen. Higher pH (i.e. higher alkalinity) means higher concentration of oxygen molecules while lower pH (more acidity) means lower concentrations of oxygen.

In 1931 Dr. Otto Weinberg was awarded the Nobel Prize for his discovery of the nature and mode of action of the respiratory enzyme. He showed, among other things, that cancerous cells can live and develop, even in the absence of oxygen.

In a published lecture he stated: "Cancer, above all other diseases, has countless secondary causes. Almost anything can cause cancer. But, even for cancer, there is only one prime cause. The prime cause of cancer is the replacement of the respiration of oxygen ... in normal body cells by fermentation of sugar".

What does this mean to you?

Drink alkaline water and you will reduce the acidity of your body, combat the action of free radicals and create an environment where it is difficult for cancer to thrive.

Cancer - How Alkaline Water Can Combat Cancer Cell Formation!

Cancer

No comments:

Post a Comment